How Picky is your Spouse with Food? and gas price update

Have I ever mentioned how picky Michael is with food? As a general rule of thumb, he practically eats any ground meat base food. Burger, hotdogs, spaghetti, meatloaf etc. He doesnt really like asian food since they dont really satisfy his hunger. Just like most of us asian/Malaysian who sometimes would look for an asian food even after eating a huge western meal.

But as much as he likes hotdog, he only eats the regular size hotdog from Oscar Mayer. They have bun-sized and bigger size hot-dogs which is a big no-no for him. When it comes to beef stew, it has to be from Dinty Moore. Once (before I knew how picky an eater he is) I made beef stew but he wont even eat it! Yup. He likes the taste of processed and msg-ed food. Now. Before any of you start saying, "processed food is not good" to me, let me clarify here that I tried changing the food to a healthier version but he is the type who would just not eat it if he doesnt like it. He's not like you and me who would just eat whatever is available. No maam! He told me that when he was a young boy, he slept in the kitchen on his kitchen chair by the kitchen table because his mom told him that, "you're not going anywhere until you finish your food"! Now, you dont expect ME to do that to him, do you? :P

He also doesn like seafood. But sometimes I do add some in something that he likes. Usually it will be my cekodok. He loves cekodok. If there's 1 Msian food that he asked me to make, cekodok is the 1. So a couple of times I added some anchovies (the small ones) or chopped prawns and he just ate them. He even said they were good. I of course didnt tell him abt the anchovies or the prawns. hehe. Well, they'r good for him and he's not allergy to them. He just doesnt like them for the sake of not liking them. Boleh? lol.

Last but not least, (you guys are so gonna love this!) he would not eat a 'deformed' food. You know sometimes when you bought the frozen chicken nuggets from the store and some of them are bound to be broken or chipped or something? He will not eat them! If im not around, he'd just throw them away. The same thing goes with hotdogs. They tend to break if you overcook or over heated them and for that, they're deemed 'deformed' and therefore not to be eaten by him.


This entry is not in any way a complain entry. I just thought that his eating habit is hilarious and worth sharing with my friends. How can I be angry when I asked him, " Did you finish all 4 of the hotdogs, Honey?" and his reply is something like this, "I ate 3. 1 was deformed so I threw it away"! Aaahhh.. I so love my husband.

*************************************************************

This week gas price is at 3.78/gallon. :(((





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...