Guarding Buckingham Palace

1 of the places that I really want to go in the UK is the Buckingham Palace. And I know Im not alone. Its not just the fact that that's where Queen E II lives but the guard changing procession itself is a show of its own that you must see. At least, that's what I keep hearing from those who have been there.

So when I read this on TheStar Online, I cant help but feel very proud. They are expected to start their duty on April 18 until June 12 this year. So if you are planning of visiting the palace during that time, you might see a Malaysian from the Royal Malay Regiment guarding it! How cool is that?

Malaysia is the fourth commonwealth nation after Canada, Australia and Jamaica to be given the honour to perform the Public Duties.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...