Spring & A Taste of Summer


Can you see the bird?


He hates shaving and this is 1 of those days :P

Yes, im fat now. :P

Its only the beginning of spring but we'v had a taste of wht summer is going to be like over the weekend. The temperatures was as high as 102F. Our apartment's a/c is still not working even after 2 yrs of complaining to the office. So what did we do? We decided to hang out at the pool and have some bbq! ;)

I woke up early so I can marinate the chicken for at least 4hrs before grilling them. Did 2 loads of laundry. Pack some hotdogs, burgers, buns and all the utensils needed for grilling. As some of you already know, I do not swim. But I still like to 'dress' for the occasion. Yes, for someone who cant swim, I still buy a new swimsuit every year. hahaha. So there I was in my swimsuit, sarung, sandal, big hat and big sunglasses ala-jlo bbq-ing by the pool under the hot sun. The bbq pits were/are always dirty. They dont provide you with the metal brush to clean them so we always make sure we bring the aluminium foil to cover the grill before we even use them.

Being a Sunday and a hot day, the pool was packed with other ppl from the apartments especially with kids. One of the rare occassions where you realise how many ppl actually live in this apartment. lol. We didnt stay tht long since there were more and more ppl coming to the pool. Michael only had a dip while me, I didn even touch the water. hehe.

Anyways, from today until at least the weekend, the weather is supposedly going back to around mid 60s. Yup, weather in SoCal can be pretty crazy. A 30 degree drop within 3 days.

P.s. Those pics were actually taken 2 weeks ago on a weekday thus the pool looked empty. I forgot to bring the camera on Sunday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...