Hollywood, LA


So after almost 2 years living in SoCal, Michael finally get to see the Walk of Fame and the famous Kodak Theater. Our friend Leland, who works in LA decided to take us there Saturday before Easter. It was a rather hot day so we didn really walk that much. Not that Michael likes to walk anyway. Kutuk hubby sendiri, boleh kan? hahahha. (ish kena mintak ampun dari hubby ni. nanti tak masuk syurga pulak)

Anyways, of all the stars, I picked MJ's for us to have this shot. Michael, who was not a fan of him kept thinking (he told me abt it) why MJ??? heheh yes I am so bad. I 'heart' MJ despite all the bad news. I think he's still 1 of the best performers around.

Do you think you can guess which one shoes/feet are mine? Sorry, no gift on who can guess it right though. ;)

For the rest of the pictures, you can go to my fotopages. hehehe. I cant stop laughing while writing this post. Somehow rasa macam evil pulak.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...