Flying Continental CO1403 & 3224

Hello everybody. Just wanna let you guys know that we have arrived in VA. Safe and sound. My flight was surprisingly good. Yup, you heard me right. The truth is, it was amazing. I really feel like I was flying on MAS. Well, not tht I was served nasi lemak or anything like that but my snacks turned out to be cheese omelette, cut fruits, muffin and yogurt. Not too bad huh? I have to say that the air-hostesses did a very good job. They're all smiling and happy to serve. I was a happy camper and on the way out, I even told them that they were amazing. ;)


Anyways, here's the chronology of yesterday's event.

2a.m. - woke up
3a.m - left the apt
4a.m - reached car rent place, returned the car
4.20a.m - checking-in at Continental (very smooth and quick)
4.45a.m - walked to American Airline counter for Michael's flight (self check -in, check-in luggage, dropped luggage - all in different lines)
5.30a.m - entered the gate for my flight and Michael went to his
5.45a.m - bought latte and croissant from Starbuck and waited to be boarded
7a.m - departed fr LAX, took a short nap
8.30a.m - served snacks
9-11a.m (2pm eastern time) - drinks was offered
11.30a.m (2.30p.m est) - landed at EWR


The flight arrived 1 hr earlier than the 3.30 it was scheduled to arrive so I had enough time to walk around the Newark airport to find some cheesesteak for Michael before I had to board my next flight.

My flight to Norfolk on the other hand was rather difficult. Not that the service was bad or anything like that but because of the plane. Its the Q-400 and its rather small so you or in this case, I, felt each and every bumps, turns, drops and what-nots. It feels like going on a roller coaster at 10,000 feet. And you know how much love I have for height, right? I even shed a few tears a couple of times! How embarassing is that? I felt funny thinking about it now but yesterday, it was NOT funny at all. I was really terrified. :P Even when it landed it didnt land smoothly. It felt like the plane just dropped itself onto the tarmac. Geez! Thank god it was just an hour flight. I really dont think I can last too long being up that high on such a small plane. But I thank God that I survived the flight and arrived safely without throwing up!

To staff of CO1403 & 3224, once again, Thank You! You guys really made my day. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...