Chesapeake & Williamsburg, VA

Its been 2 weeks since we came here. The weather has been up and down. It was sunny the first 3-4 days and then the storm came. Pretty bad too. Lotsa trees fell and some areas were flooded. Well, VA is very 'watery'. Overall, I do like VA. Its greener, cleaner and they have nice houses in the suburb where most of them are by the water. Be it a lake, river or the sea. So you can imagine how serene the areas are. The problem is however, food. I would be so deprived if we were to live here.

There's also a lot of personalised license plate. I mean, A LOT! Through my observation, it seems like 1 in every 4-5 cars would carry a personalised plate. Lotsa doctors too. Well, when their plate says DR so and so, you can only guess that they're doctors, right? Yesterday though, when we were driving around while waiting for the japanese restaurant to open at 5pm (for my dinner), we saw 1 car with a license plate that you wouldn wanna be driving if you're a Malaysian. It says, 'KOTE & ME'! hehe. I told Michael what that word means in malay slang and he said, "Penis & Me. Yup, I wouldn wanna be using that plate!" Well, me neither. hahahhaa.

Anyways, last weekend we were at Williamsburg Plantation. We own a timeshare there that we bought in 2005 but have never used until now. His parents, aunt & bf, bro, gf & 2 kids and niece were supposed to join us so we booked 2 units of 2 bedrooms to accommodate everybody. In the end, only his parents and niece came. So it was kinda a waste. I was so geram and bengang because when we made the booking, semua orang kata nak datang. They only told my mil that they wont be joining on the day that they were coming which was friday. Sakit hati tak? Tapi in a way baguslah jugak sebab diorang kata diorang takde duit nak datang. Sbb kalau diorang datang jugak, takkanlah kitorang yang nak menanggung semua orang kan? Before anybody nak mengumpat, harap maklum yang kitorang ni walaupun bukan miskin tapi bukanlah jugak orang kaya. Kalau kaya, tidaklah sampai dekat 4 tahun tak balik Malaysia, kan? :P

So takpelah. Cukuplah parents dia and anak buah dia aje yang datang. Diorang aje yang penting. hehe. We took them to see the Ripley's Believe it or Not show and to the factory outlet that's located merely 5min drive from our apartment. Im very good in choosing even a timeshare, am i not? hahahhaha. Nobody else did any shopping but me. Not that I shopped tht much. At least not as much as I did before I got married but I got what I wanted. Perfume yang dah habis, guess sweater and a Nike tshirt that only cost 7.99. The tshirt was actually a boy's tshirt but it fits me so why not. I also managed to get something for the triplet and their baby brother because osh kosh was on sale. Cant wait to send it to them. ;)

Oh. There was also a golf tournament at Williamsburg when we were there. Too bad that neither of us are into golf. But it was the Michelob LPGA and I was told that some of the players were actually staying at Williamsburg Platation. Sigh.. if only I know how they look like I would def chase them down for an autograph or at least take a picture with them! :P

p.s Im so sorry for not being able to post any picture. I didn bring my card reader so I cant upload any picture. I wonder if I can upload picture fr my phone via bluetooth? The notebook and phone have bluetooth but I jus dont know how to do it. You dont need usb cord to do it, do you? If any of you have any idea, please let me know ok?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...