Letter to My Friends

Dear friends,

I would like to thank you all for the friendship, support and concern that you've shown me even when you dont really know what was going on. I really appreciate all the kind words, emails, smses and calls. *hugs* I would also like to apologise if I 'missed' some emails/calls/msgs. It was not intentionally done.

Though im back to feeling somewhat normal again, Im just not ready to post anything. My heart is not ready yet. Dont worry, im not planning to shut down this blog (yet) and I promise to come back my new posts as soon as I can. In the meantime, you'll still see me around. I may not be posting anything in mine but I do visit your blogs. ;)

I am also thinking of posting some password-protected posts but not sure how to do them. Your advice would be very much appreciated.

Love and hugs

Farina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...