Great Monday

What a day to start the week! When I checked my email today, one of them came from my brother Rizal who as mentioned in my previous post, is now in Sudan. He is doing well (alhamdulillah) and already started his duty after his 2 weeks induction though it is apparently very hot there and also very dusty.

He also has a question for me which im not sure if I know how to answer so Iv decided to post it here and hopefully will get a few feedback from my readers.

He's planning of visiting Europe sometime in early August for about a week. Now, Iv only been to a few places and it was in May when the weather was nice. I know for a fact that August is the hottest month of summer. So, I really need some advice on which part of Europe should he go to. he has never been to any part of Europe before so a detailed info would be very much appreciated. Please leave a comment or email me your advice ok? You can find my email add on my profile. Thank you everybody!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...