Saturday at the Beach

It has been a long time, a very long time since I walk or jog or run. So when I found out that we were going to have a very nice weather last Saturday, I told Michael that maybe we should go to the beach for a walk.

We parked our car along the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) where they have a few metered parking areas at what they called the dog beach. If you owned a dog (or two or three), this would be heaven! Thank god most owners follow the rule which is clean up after your own dog. *wink*

He walked. I walked. But there were a few meter distance between us since I have short legs. :P He would make a u-turn a few times so that he didn't end up walking too far away from me.

It is going to be awhile (if ever!) for me to get back in shape and back to running but I am feeling really positive about it. Of course as long as the weather is not too cold or to hot.

Among the thousand of dogs at the beach, these two really caught my eyes. I asked the owner if I could take their pictures and he kindly agree. I know he is very proud of his dogs. Aren't they beautiful? And huge! I wish I had paid attention when he said their names but I was busy taking pictures.

I hope we are going to have nice weather this weekend so I can make this at least a weekly activity.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...