My Obsession

I didn't even know about the books until I watched the movie and was told by a friend that the movie is based on the book series by Stephenie Meyer. I went and bought the first 2 books. Read them and got myself hooked.

At first, I didn't want to buy the 3rd and 4th books yet since they have yet to come out with paperback version but after waiting for 2 months, I decided I have to know the rest of the story and could not wait any longer. So I now have a half-set each of paperback and hardcover for the Twilight saga.

Yes, I have watched the movie. Yes, I have never bought a dvd before. Of any kind! (those that I bought in KL does not count and you know why! lol) But Twilight is different. It is now an obsession of mine. I can't get enough of it. The dvd comes in 3 which include special features and bonus features. And guess what? I watched them all! And if that is not enough, I felt that I have to read the book(s) again and of course I am going to watch the movie, yet again ..... soon after I finished reading Twilight.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...