Crazy Crazy Weather

Image taken from geekhiker.wordpress.com

It is mid January which means it is mid-winter which in turn means that it is supposed to be very cold. Well, maybe not very very extremely cold like in the east coast or north east or everywhere else in the US but it definitely should not be in the high 80s F! Since Saturday, we have been getting temperature in the 80s F and we are going to continue getting these temperature until at least end of the week.

I am telling you, the whole US is getting a pretty crazy weather. last week the news reported that in some part of Alaska the temperature was like between -30 to -50 and since US has yet to adopt to the metric system, you know those are in Fahrenheit. I don't know about you but if I were there, I would die standing! But somehow made me think, if you pee in that kind of weather, would your pee freeze before it touches the ground? Hehe. Can someone please answer me this?

Anyways, in this weather it is humid, very windy (we have wind alert out) and very very very dry. Now my skin is so damn dry that I just can't stop scratching. Argh! But I am so looking forward to the weekend. A long weekend that is for Monday is a public holiday. What are we going to do? Well, my drear friends, we are heading up to the Yosemite National Park! Woohoo! The hotel was booked yesterday and now we just need to get ourselves ready for the cold temperature. My friend has offered her winter boots and some winter clothing since I do not have any winter clothing. Well, nothing that can survive any outdoor acvtivities in the 20-40F temperature. Hopefully we have same size feet since I really don't want to buy something that I only use once or twice but if I had to then that is another story. I




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...