Twilight The Movie

I have never heard of Twilight until the movie. Then I was told that it was based on the Twilight series of books. And being a vampire buff myself (vampire, not goth!), I knew that I had to watch the movie. At first I was skeptical since the movie is basically a teenager's story. You know, the ones where the main characters are all teenagers? My mind was already thinking of BH90210, The Hill and etc etc. And I shuddered.

So last Saturday, we went down to The Block to watch the movie. For a 11.20am show, the theater room was pretty pack. The previews before the movie were not that great and I was already thinking, "Oh my. This is going to be one long boring movie!". Then the movie started. And I was hooked. Straight from the beginning to the end.

This is a really good love-story movie but without the unnecessary distractions like excessively sex-scenes or excessively gory scenes with excessively high-school dramas. Also the most important part in any love-story is there should be chemistry between the main characters. And boy, do these 2 have it or what! They really have good chemistry in the movie that you feel for and drawn to them.

I must say that this is a really good family movie. The boys/men might not be into this kind of movie since it is after all, a love-story but do watch this with your girlfriends and/or daughters/nieces. You won't need to cover their eyes or ears since like I said earlier, there is no sex/gory scenes. As for me, now I am going to try find all the books. I am THAT hooked!

p.s Did I mentioned that I even like the songs in the movies?

p.p.s Did you also know that there are gonna be sequels?






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...