Thanksgiving Weekend

Thank you for the thanksgiving wishes ans sorry for not writing sooner. As usual, I stuffed myself silly on Thanksgiving especially since I did not cook anything much. We practically bought almost everything except for these Cheesy Garlic Biscuit that I partly made.



This is part of the crowd camping outside BestBuy in Huntington Beach.
They opened at 4 or 6am on Friday and this picture was taken at 8.45pm on Thursday.
Yup, people here go crazy especially for electrical items and toys.

A tall Xmas tree at Citadel Outlet in L.A.

Citadel Outlet was opened from 11pm Thursday until 10pm Friday. This was taken around 4.30pm just before we left. We were there since 12pm.
I even met a Malaysian guy with his son at the foodcourt!

Obviously I didn't buy much at the outlet. I only go to the stores that didn't have
any long Q at the cashiers. I'm still thinking about the 4 dresses that
I had to put back since the line was so long. :(




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...