Silver for Malaysia

My friend S called yesterday informing me that Malaysian shuttler is in the final against China around 3am our time. I was of course very happy to hear the news. It has been a long long time since our shuttlers win a medal in the Olympic. So Michael set the alarm for 3am and i actually woke up at 3am hoping to watch the game. Did I get to watch it? NO!!! I waited until 4am and the only games that I got to watch were the women wrestling and table tennis. I guess the live telecast was on the paid channel which we dont subscribe to. Sigh. How I wish I was back home where I am sure they would show it on tv. Live.

Since I didnt get to watch the game, the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was to check online to see the result. Apparently we got the silver medal which is still ok. I am just happy that our player got to the final. Gold medal would be the ultimate but silver is not too shabby either when it comes to the Olympic. Hooray for Lee Chong Wei! A silver medal and RM300k is just sweet! ;)

Now, can someone please let me know if this is our first Olympic medal? And what other events are we participating in?




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...