Cooking & Mummy Tomb of The Dragon Emperor

Thank you all for the kind words. I am feeling much better now. Not jumping anymore at the slightest sound and you know how sensitive my hearing is. I basically hears everything especially that irritating dripping sound in the bathtub or sink. Arrgh! Those just drive me cra-zee.

Somehow despite being a little bit jumpy, I managed to cook 3 things the very next day. I made meatballs, murtabak/curry puff and tada! Peanut Butter Chocolate Nutella Maple Syrup Marble Cake. I dont know what got into me but maybe deep down inside, I was just shaken and the default-mode kicked in to keep my mind of it. Come to think of it, maybe I should renamed it Quakie PBCNMSMC!

**********************************************************
We watched Mummy Tomb of The Dragon Emperor on Saturday despite the not-so-good review it received. I think its not too bad. Yes, I prefer the first 2 better but this movie deserved a much better review than it did. 1 thing that I dont like is the new Evelyn O'Connell (Maria Bello). I truly feel that she failed big time in fitting into Rachel Weisz's shoes. Her accent was wrong, her facial expression was wrong, even her 'looks' was wrong. Rachel Weisz has that innocent, hard-headed, sweet and/or confused look (for Mummy movies) about her and Maria Bello has none of them. I dont know why they chose her as the replacement. And that made me sad. Throughout the whole movie, I could not stopped myself from saying/thinking, RC would'nt look like that or that scene would look so much better if it was RC instead of MB. I think Kate Winslet or Nicole Kidman would have been a better choice. What do you think?



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...