One Lovely Blog Award


Thanks Saf  for giving me my very first blog award! <3


Rules:
> link back to the person who passed you the award
> share seven random things about yourself
> award 15 blogs
> drop them a note and tell them about it

Here are the 7 random things about me:
  1. I used to hate mascara when i was a bit younger
  2. I'm a neat freak and like everything to be organized :P 
  3. I not a morning person..though i try  
  4. Its going to be 2 years at the end of this september since i started wearing the hijab
  5. I don't like roses..lol
  6. I'm team Blackberry! 
  7. I love going out, i don't like being home all the time...and i love to travel :) 
So that's some random stuff about me :P if you guys want to know anything else just ask me in the comments :)

The 15 lovelies I'd like to pass this award to:

Stephanie 
Dina 
Yaz
Nad
Chiara
Shahirah 
Tiffany 
Lorena
Sana
Zinah
Su
♥ Sarah
sara


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...