Random Post

Hola everyone!

A new look, but i didn't get any good pictures sadly..it has a shimmery brown in the crease and a shimmery grey-ish blue that has little gold reflexes (even though it looks silver)  in the lower lash line and on the lid. 




 Some Random Pics of things i did while i was having the internet issue 




Thought of drawing something..i got inspired by a shirt i saw on the forever 21 site




Cleaning those brushes!!




All  clean and dry




Attempted Hello Kitty on my nail lol




Mmmm Iced Capp!! looovee <3 ..if you live in Canada you konw what i mean :P




Was walking at night time and saw a puddle that looked like a heart! 




Made a dream catcher just for fun...my very first one and i didn't get this result at my first attempt.
Hope you liked this really random post :)
Leave me suggestions for new post & follow me on twitter 
Adios 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...