Medical Check Up - Update

Hi all, thanks for all the kind words and prayers that were sent my way. Just so you all know, it was not a routine check up. I am now waiting for the biopsy tests result that I should get sometime in 2 weeks time. Arrgh! I hate waiting.
******************************************************************
A short note.

After 2 years in a row of regular papsmear result but found positive for something else, today I am going for a colposcopy test. What that is you ask? Well, it is a more in-depth test than papsmear. And that's all I can tell you. I am one of those people who do not like TMI (that's Too Much Information, if you dont already know it). Although I bet I would change if the result is anything but clear.

So wish me luck y'all.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...