In (desperade)Need of A Red Hue

Just 5 more days before we move to the new apartment. The last 2 weekends have been busy with visiting the garage and/or moving sales in OC for sofa, fridge and etc. We figured since we are renting, there's really no point in getting brand new stuff that we would have to leave/sell the next time we move. So far, we'v been rather lucky and I would say that the best 'catch' would be the off-white leather sofa and chair for just 150. Me very happy. hehe. I will post the pictures once we'v settled in at the new place ok?

Eventhough I have always wanted a red sofa, im happy with the off-white since the design is very contemporary and at such a bargained price. But I still need something red and we'v decided to paint 1 of the walls red. The problem now is, what shade of red? If its totally up to me, I want the brightest shiny red colour there is but Michael is not too keen with it. Dunno what his problem is with red. Do you? :P

So as of right now, im looking for the right shade of red for the wall that would satisfy my need for something red but without giving him a headache. Im no interior designer so I really need help from my friends and readers to give me a few suggestion. Pretty please. *batting eyelashes*.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...