Xmas - Lights, Cookies and Goodies

A few days before Xmas, we went and got another set of the stars so we could cover the whole balcony rather than leaving them half empty. As you can see, now our balcony look somewhat perfect. hehe.







I mentioned before about our Xmas cookie-exchange. These are what I got from Chef Gert herself. In those red wrapper are russian tea cookies and theyr so damn good! Thanks Gert.



And these below, my dear readers, are what I got fr Lesley. Besides the yummy cookies, she also sent me some other stuff. Though Im not sure yet how/when im going to use them. lol! Im not sure if Lesley thinks that im pregnant or have a baby or if she's praying that Il get pregnant soon so I could use those stuff. lol! Anywho, thanks Lesley. ;)




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...