Love (not) thy Neighbour

I may not be the friendliest ppl on earth but i do say hi, hello or at least a smile whenever i bump into our neighbours or the workers. Be it along the hallway or in the mailroom. Sometimes I wish Im more like my mom who would walk around the neighbourhood with my dad and actually get to know the neighbours. I remember when my mom came to PA back in Aug 2004 to visit us (and witnessed our nikah). It was Sunday morning and we were still in bed (Michael was still working night shift then) so she went out walking around the neighbourhood, went to a few garage sales and bought a few stuff. Me? I havent even been to any of the garage sales then!

Anyway, yesterday I had an incident with 1 of our neighbours. I dont exactly know who that person is but Im gonna call her "bitch" in this story. Im also assuming that its a, her. Before I start, let me just say that when it comes to laundry and/or clothes, Im a very particular person. I have my own "system" in washing, drying and folding them. Especially folding. I fold them in a certain way and will not be satisfied until and unless its done exactly that (my) way. Maybe 1 day I will tell the story when I was in UiTM but today its about the bitch neighbour.

There are 2 washers and 2 dryers in the laundry room on each floor. Unfortunately for the past 2 weeks, 1 of the dryers have not been working properly which left us with only 1 functional dryer.

So yesterday as usual 2 loads of laundry. With only 1 dryer to work with, I had to do them 1 by 1 (obviously!). When I was putting the 2nd load in, I saw that both the washers are already being used and somehow I had this feeling that that person is going to mess with my clothes in the dryer after she's done with the washing. I dont know why I felt that way since Iv never had any problem before but I did. True enough, 45min later when I went to the laundry room to pick up the clothes, they were all on the folding table and the dryer was being used with the time saying 32min left. My clothes were not just taken out from the dryer but they were taken out before the 45min were up! I was so furious. In my head i was already thinking of;

1. taking the bitch's clothes out and put them on the floor and step on them.
2. putting them into the dustbin (in the laundry room)
3. putting them into the rubbish chute (goes down str8 to the big dustbin in the basement)

But Im a good person/housewife/neighbour so I let the bitch go easily. I only opened the door of the dryer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...