Kejap Ada ... Kejap Takde

I love that cookie commercial. I know its an old one but the phrase, "kejap ada.. kejap takde" (now u see it ... now u dont) seemed to have etched on my brain somehow and never fail to bring a smile to my-not-so-often-smiling-face. But oh no mem! Im not talking about the cookies now. Im talking about the internet connection or the lack of it that im experiencing since yesterday. Its so driving me crazy. Its not completely out of service but more of, well.. kejap ada.. kejap takde case. At times, id be able to chat on yahoo msgr and checking my emails but i cant seem to open my blog. Other times, Id have no problem whatsoever surfing the internet but cant seem to log in to my yahoo msgr. Im not sure if it has anything to do w the fact that Michael has left all his game making folders/softwares/whtever-u-call-them like 3dmax, maya etc on the desktop. Maybe has something to do w it and maybe it doesnt but i did ask him to clear the desktop. If the problem prolonged then id have to find something/(one) else to blame :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...